Lip Blush Micro-pigmentation
About the Course
Lip micropigmentation is another alternative for facial beautification and promoting self-esteem. The Lip Micro-pigmentation Course is intended for people who have no prior knowledge of micro-pigmentation.
Dermica Academy, a reference in the teaching of micro-pigmentation and microblading, promotes two days course. One for theoretical teaching and the other for the practice of technique, including in real models.
Classes includes content on micro-pigmentation in general such as needle types, pigments, biosafety… Specific content on lip micro-pigmentation: lip anatomy, lip skin physiology, analgesia, colorimetry, 3D techniques – with light and shadow effect.
What will you learn?
- What is dermograph
- What is micro-pigmentation
- How is micro-pigmentation done?
- Dermographs – models and brands types of needles
- Pigments for micro-pigmentation: organic and inorganic
- Knowing the pigments and their bases
- Lipstick history
- Physical appearance and choice of pigments
- Lip anatomy
- Lip skin physiology
- Methods for analgesia
- Light and shadow effect
- Lip shapes
- Lipstick effect
- Biosafety in micro-pigmentation
- The clean studio and biosecurity
- Cross contaminations
- Types of sterilisation
- I got stuck and now?
- Clinical pathologies that prevent micro-pigmentation or require greater care
- Post micro-pigmentation care
- Artificial skin training
- Model practice
The Lip Micro-pigmentation Course is a complete course. We have all lip pigmentation applications, even for beginners.
Our students learn light and pigment neutralisation techniques. We teach you how to carry out an assessment in a personalised way, according to the shape of the lips, phototype and desired effects.
For each service, a large amount of pigments is made. Smokers, for example, may have stained lips that need neutralisation.
We prepare our students for the job market. We create a system to calculate costs and prices to be charged so that the business can prosper.